1. prototype& mould ：Usually,we use the phenolic plastics and processing in CNC machine tool.Because of the FRP auto parts need a high precision,only in CNC machine,we can make a assembly requirements prototype.
2.Reproduce production molds on CNC processed molds,but this mold can not produce immediately.We need remake a master mold on the first production mold to prepare the same size of the product after re-molding.
3.According to the demand and estimated production capacity of FRP auto parts,the mold can be directly copied to the glass fiber reinforced plastic mold, and the mold can be stored forever, and the service life is about 200 pieces.
First brush the gel coat onto the mold surface with a brush, spread the fiber cloth on it when it is semi-dry, start to brush the resin on it with a brush to make it soak, and then brush the resin, layer by layer, to achieve the required glass fiber reinforced plastic auto parts thickness.
Trimming machine: demolding refers to removing the blank from the mold.
Step4【 Making FRP Mould 】
After the FRP products made from the plaster mold are polished and repaired, the FRP molds are copied again for mass production in the future.
Step 5 【mass production】
The method is the same as steps two and three.
Step 6【Surface Treatment】
- For the first time, use 100# sandpaper to clean up the mold release agent that may exist on the surface of semi-finished glass fiber reinforced plastic auto parts, and use putty to fill up the pinholes and mold line on the product surface.
- Use 220# sandpaper to polish and smooth, spray primer, and then add putty.
- Smooth it with 360# sandpaper, spray the primer once, and repair the details with fine red ash.
- Polish and smooth with 800# sandpaper, start spraying the car paint and spray it after it dries.
- After the topcoat is dry, professional QC personnel will check whether there is oil leakage and underspray. After the topcoat is qualified, the customer’s logo or pattern will be transferred, and then a layer of car varnish will be sprayed to ensure the brightness and protective coating of FRP auto parts The durability.